Posts Tagged ‘social network’
I just found this amazing Twitter tool that I wanted to share with everyone. It is called TweetFunnel. At the present time TweetFunnel is in public Beta, which means that anyone can sign up for FREE.
The concept behind TweetFunnel is that it is designed for anyone who is charged with controlling a brand in a Corporation or for anyone who would like to have more than one person contributing to a Twitter stream or multiple Twitter streams and wants total control.
Here is a quote from the from the website that highlights the main design features:
- “Does your company use a cumbersome process of emails, cutting and pasting to coordinate tweets from multiple team members?
- Are you excited about being on the forefront of social media, but a little afraid to relinquish all control of your corporate image?”
Managing Multiple Users for Each of Your Twitter Accounts
TweetFunnel helps you with more consistent and relevant content for your audience by offering three user types: Read the rest of this entry »
– Reporting by David Lawsky; editing by Carol Bishopric
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) – LinkedIn and Twitter have linked up. Starting immediately, users of LinkedIn and Twitter can cross-file to each other’s services, by checking a box on either Twitter or LinkedIn.
Digsby: IM’s, Email, and Social Networking
– by James Roughton
I just read about this new Digsby application. According to the offical website, they allege that this new release includes a redesigned Twitter interface unlike any Twitter client. The following are some highlights that are noted about digsby:
- Clean Interface: Single column user interface that doesn’t take up your whole screen
- Follow the Conversation: Tweets are shown in chronological order so you read the conversation as it happens
- Stay Organized: Whenever you open Twitter, Digsby brings you right where you left off so you can continue reading the conversation without missing a tweet
- Prioritize People: Conquer information overload by filtering groups of users out of the main timeline so it is the most useful view and not the most cluttered
- Powerful Popups: Reply and Retweet right from popup notifications so you can stay on task and stay in the loop
On the digsby’s home page you can watch a cool video of the application. The site also includes many screen shots. One thing that I like about digsby the most is that it is FREE. digsby also has an affiliate program, so if you sign up and get approved you will get $ 1.00 each time someone downloads and installs the software.
You can follow me on Twitter @ jamesroughton