Posts Tagged ‘engaging’
The majority of people that I’ve connected with on Twitter have said the #1 social media place that they’ve gained the most business from is……Twitter, hands down. (keep in mind all of them were also on other sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc) So I started asking why..
One of the common replies is… (and I am paraphrasing here) Twitter provides immediate connections with like minded people who embrace collaboration (win/win) opportunities and are seeking to partner up with one another. Sometimes these connections happen through referrals they might get through the initial connection. Sounds a bit like networking right, well it is but on steroids…
You see, the secret to connecting and networking on Twitter is to harness the power of your tweets. All things being equal, people will do business with, and refer business to, those people they know, like, and trust.
On a side note, have you ever seen someone tweeting they can help you get thousands of followers fast on Twitter?
Or how they can help you fully automate your Twitter stream with push button marketing?
If so, run for the hills….
Here’s 3 reasons why your competitors are more successful on Twitter than you: Read the rest of this entry »
-by Al Ferretti and Skeeter Hansen
If you could name 3 keys to success on Twitter, what would you say?
Hey Tweets, TwitterWatchdog here with some exciting news from my boss Al Ferretti, he’s got some stuff put together on a conference call that you’ve just got to listen to, while you’re doing that I’m going to round up the hens from the chicken coop and join in on the fun. Go ahead and click the Gray Play Button below Now! Without further a due here’s Al..
Thanks buddy, for that great introduction, and you’re right, we do have alot of great information to pass on to our listeners, so here it goes…
Many people on Twitter would first guess that Twitter success is based on the number of followers you have.
Sure, having more followers is helpful, but only if you are engaging, building relationships, and providing value. (Listen to the mp3 audio to find out why) Here are 4 simple yet powerful twitter tools for you to take advantage of.
Two Bonuses included in the audio below:
**Discover what you must know about your username and passcode on Twitter.
**Success Stories from others shared.
(To get the most for your time, we have modified the original conference call recording)
10 Easy Steps with training videos, live calls and a complete support system to help you succeed faster with Twitter.
-by Al Ferretti and Skeeter Hansen
The secret to networking on Twitter is to harness the power of your tweets. All things being equal, people will do business with, and refer business to, those people they know, like, and trust.
With that being said networking on Twitter is all about three core values; engaging, building relationships and providing value in your tweets.
7 Tips for Networking on Twitter
1. Engaging: You will make more friends and attract more followers by becoming interested in other people versus trying to get other people interested in you. The key to engaging with others on Twitter is making the other person feel important. A great way to connect with someone new is to give them a compliment. There’s always something nice to say about someone.
2. Building Relationships: People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care. With Twitter, People can get to know, like, and trust you much faster and more efficiently than traditional means of marketing by focusing on one major step when building relationships, the follow-up.
3. The Fortune is in the follow-up. Many successful business owners have discovered when following up with people has made all the difference to their business. If you don’t follow-up with people, your competitors will.
4. Providing Value: Your true worth is determined by how much more you provide in value than you take in payment. When you effectively engage and build relationships by providing value and give people what they want you will gain new and repeat customers with Twitter.
5. Be the referral source: by referring a persons business to other people. There is simply no better way to get someone to want to do something for you, than first doing something for them
6 Connecting: Before you connect with someone go to their blog/website and do some basic research. Visit their about page and send a tweet with a positive comment about them or their business. Doing this will show them you took the time and are being thoughtful.
7. Tweetups:This is an excellent opportunity to meet with multiple people at one time in person. Meeting your friends and followers in a group setting will give you the option to share ideas and take your relationships to the next level.
Using these 7 tips for networking on twitter can generate beneficial results for your business fast and it can also be a lot of fun.
Confused on how to use Twitter the right way?
Take advantage of this step by step Twitter System