Let us take just a moment to begin this new year and decade by saying, thank you.
Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve you. It’s truly an honor and privilege to have this opportunity. For that, we are truly grateful.
Here are 15 gems (that we gathered) to not only live by but to live better on and off of Twitter in 2010 and beyond..
1. No one ever chocked swallowing his or her pride.
2. Don’t just mark time; use time to make your mark.
3. Technology should improve your life, not become your life.
4. The best ways to be somebody is just to be yourself.
5. People have a way of becoming what you encourage them to be — not what you nag them to be.
6. You can win more friends with your ears than with your mouth.
7. Education is an investment and never an expense.
8. Your smile is more important than anything else you wear.
9. Gratitude shouldn’t be an occasional incident but a continuous attitude.
10. Helping someone up won’t pull you down.
11. If you don’t learn from your mistakes, there’s no sense in making them.
12. When is the last time you did something for the first time?
13. One thing I can give and still keep is my word.
14. Happiness can be thought, taught and caught — not bought.
15. Failure is no more fatal than success is permanent.
All the best to you in 2010 and beyond….
What words do you live by?
(please share by leaving a comment below..)
Watching out for you, one tweet at a time -TwitterWatchDog
Are you a beginner or advanced on Twitter?
Learn Twitter techniques that gets faster results. Learn More
Follow me on Twitter @skeeterhansen
Follow Your Pal Al Ferretti @alferretti