Are you making these costly Twitter mistakes?
Here’s the skinny: One or more of the following mistakes are likely to result in having your account suspended on Twitter.
1. Twitter Spam: The biggest no no of them all=Spam. Spam is the abuse of electronic messaging by sending unsolicited messages indiscriminately.
2. Twitter User Abuse: A large number of people block the profile or write in with spam complaints.
3. Twitter Aggressive following: Using programs out there that claim to get you 1000’s of follow in just days could get you suspended. Just remember quality is better then quantity.
4. Twitter Updates consist of duplicate links: Sending out the same tweet over and over again can get you suspended. You can also lose many of your followers doing this.
5. Stealing: Updates poached from others’ twitter timelines, passed off as one’s own. Putting your own spin on a tweet will keep you safe.
6. Twitter Technical Abuse: Updates consist of links pointing to phishing sites, malware, or other harmful material.
7. Multiple Accounts: A large number of accounts is created in a short amount of time. You can have more then one account just don’t create several in a short time.
By all means, avoid these seven costly mistakes. You’ll be glad that you did.
Have you made any of these mistakes or know anyone that has?
(please leave us your comments)
Watching out for you, one tweet at a time. -Twitterwatchdog
Get instant Twitter Watchdog Secrets, Tips and Tools that will help maximize both your personal and professional Twitter experience. Just enter your name and email address now.