Twitterology: A Business Strategy
Some call me a “Twitterologist” – which I like! I am actually a Social Psychologist that is committed to small business owners building strategy that takes less time to get better results.
Each of you can be a Twitterologist for your business! How:
- Be strategic first
- Build a measurable plan
- Understand the balance of business and engagement
- Realize you can get results in as little as an hour a day
- Think about going viral – then it’s even less time to get results!
My goal on watchdog is all about the concept of Twitterology. I want to:
- To teach you to be a Twitterologist
- To share strategies you can implement and measure for success.
- To show tools and effectiveness.
- To open your mind as a business owner to what Twitter can do for you.
- To share that social media and social networking are two different things.
- I love to do video training, and have been doing technology training since 1998, so on occasion I hope to add those too!
Thanks Al and Skeeter!
Please do follow me Ann Evanston on Twitter!